Crockpot Express Easy Mac & Cheese
Crockpot Express Easy Mac & Cheese is a recipe that cooks itself in one pot! Mac & cheese is one of the most popular side dishes for adults and kids alike.
- 16 oz pasta
- 4 TBSP butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 4 cups water
- 4 cups cheese - cheddar, mexican blend, mozerella
- Add the Add uncooked pasta, water, spices, and butter to your Crockpot Express. Attach lid and lock.
- Select "STEAM" and cook for 4 minutes.
- When it is done (starts beeping), do a quick release.
- Add cream and half of all cheeses.
- Stir until cheese is melted, then add remaining cheese.
Calories: 297kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 81mg | Sodium: 958mg | Potassium: 264mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1043IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 437mg | Iron: 1mg