Crockpot Express Cajun Chicken Pasta **Chili’s Copycat Recipe*
We have done some Crockpot Express pastas in the past, but this Crockpot Express Cajun Chicken Pasta has to be our favorite. Just think of all that spicy flavor mixed with creamy Alfredo sauce… Yum! We love this Crockpot Express recipe and think you will too.
Crockpot Express Cajun Chicken Pasta
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 4 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 4 tablespoons butter , or 4 tablespoons margarine
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces penne pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, fresh shredded, to taste
- Rinse the chicken and season with the cajun seasoning. Thoroughly coat.
- Set the Crockpot Express to SAUTE
- Add 2 tablespoons butter and add the chicken, turning whenever necessary.
- When chicken is about half-way done, add the heavy cream, remaining butter, and additional seasoning.
- When cream mixture begins to bubble, add the pasta and turn off heat. Stir well. Cook an additional 5-10 minutes.
- Remove the chicken when the internal temp is 165. Slice the chicken into strips.
- Spoon the pasta onto plates and top with chicken, tomatoes, and Parmesan.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 2203Total Fat: 148gSaturated Fat: 92gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 48gCholesterol: 523mgSodium: 5616mgCarbohydrates: 72gFiber: 5gSugar: 6gProtein: 146g