We have done some Crockpot Express pastas in the past, but this Crockpot Express Cajun Chicken Pasta has to be our favorite. Just think of all that spicy flavor mixed with creamy Alfredo sauce… Yum! We love this Crockpot Express recipe and think you will too.
- 2 chicken breasts boneless skinless
- 4 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons margarine
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces penne pasta cooked and drained
- 2 roma tomatoes diced
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese fresh shredded, to taste
- Rinse the chicken and season with the cajun seasoning. Thoroughly coat.
- Set the Crockpot Express to SAUTE
- Add 2 tablespoons butter and add the chicken, turning whenever necessary.
- When chicken is about half-way done, add the heavy cream, remaining butter, and additional seasoning.
- When cream mixture begins to bubble, add the pasta and turn off heat. Stir well. Cook an additional 5-10 minutes.
- Remove the chicken when the internal temp is 165. Slice the chicken into strips.
- Spoon the pasta onto plates and top with chicken, tomatoes, and Parmesan.