Crockpot Express Copycat PF Chang's Lettuce WrapsPrint
- 4 tbsp. hoisin sauce
- 3 tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Sriracha optional
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp. freshly grated ginger
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1/2 c. canned water chestnuts drained and sliced
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Large leafy lettuce leaves separated, for serving
- In a small bowl, combine hoisin sauce, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, Sriracha, and sesame oil.
- Set your Crockpot Express to Sautee, heat olive oil. Add onions and cook until soft, 5 minutes, then stir in garlic and ginger and cook for one minute. Add ground chicken and cook until cooked through- will be white
- Pour in the sauce mixture and cook 1 to 2 minutes more, until sauce reduces slightly and chicken is cooked through completely. Turn off heat and stir in chestnuts and green onions. Season with salt and pepper.
- Scoop about 1/4 cup of chicken mixture into center of each lettuce leaf. Serve immediately.