I love meals like this that don’t dirty a lot of pans and can be made in 10 minutes!
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ onion, diced
- 2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1/2 bag meatballs, 2 cups of meatballs
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce or worcheshire
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces wide egg noodles
- ¾ cup sour cream
- Select Saute on your Crockpot Express. Heat oil for 1 minute. Add onion and cook for two minutes.
- Add the meatballs with 1 teaspoon salt and pepper. Cook and stir until browned evenly on all sides, about 2 minutes. Add garlic and thyme; cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Pour in soy sauce or worcheshire.
- Stir in the soup and add the broth. Continue to cook until it starts boiling.
- Add in the egg noodles and close and cook on manual for another 5 minutes. Make sure the noodles are covered in liquid. If not, add a little more water until they are.
- Quick release. Open pressure cooker; stir in sour cream and serve!
Calories: 91kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 1098mg | Potassium: 110mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 265IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 43mg | Iron: 1mg
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g