Perfect use for leftover Low Country Boil!
- 1 stick butter
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 bell pepper chopped
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled
- 1 cup ham diced
- 1 cup sausage diced
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tube white cream corn , if you have it - can use frozen cream corn too
- 1 15 oz can whole kernel corn, or use leftover corn on the cob cut off cob
- 1 tbsp salt and pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tbsp Cajun Seasoning
- 1/4 cup green onions for serving
- 1 tsp hot sauce optional for serving
- Set your Cockpot Express to sautee. Add margarine and flour and cook for 2 minutes. Add the onions, bell pepper, celery and garlic. Cook until veggies are tender approximately 5 minutes.
- Add everything but shrimp and cream. Cook on saute, stirring often for 10 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and cream. Cook for another 5-10. Until shrimp are done if you are using raw.
- Serve with green onions on top and hot sauce (optional).
Calories: 686kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 55g | Saturated Fat: 31g | Cholesterol: 367mg | Sodium: 2426mg | Potassium: 728mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 3459IU | Vitamin C: 40mg | Calcium: 203mg | Iron: 5mg
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g