- 1 pound Italian sausage, mild or hot
- 1 pound spaghetti noodles
- 1 24 oz. spaghetti sauce
- 1 24 oz. water
- Press SAUTE and brown the sausage over high heat. Press Start/Stop when the meat is browned and crumbled.
- Break noodles in half and place over the meat. Alternate the direction of the noodles back and forth in a # pattern. Pour sauce over the noodles, then fill the jar with water and pour that over the top. Be sure the noodles are completely covered.
- You may need to add a bit more sauce or water (or gently stir things around a bit) to get everything covered up.
- Press STEAM and set timer at 10 minutes, then press Start/Stop. Let it release pressure naturally for 5 minutes. After the clock reads "LO5" do a quick pressure release.
- Stir well with a wooden spoon to distribute the meat evenly throughout and break up any clumps of noodles. Sauce will thicken up a bit. Serve with garlic bread and salad for a quick meal!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 813Total Fat: 37gSaturated Fat: 13gUnsaturated Fat: 21gCholesterol: 86mgSodium: 837mgCarbohydrates: 85gFiber: 4gSugar: 3gProtein: 31g