- 1 pound Italian sausage mild or hot
- 1 pound spaghetti noodles
- 1 24 oz. spaghetti sauce
- 1 24 oz. water
- Press SAUTE and brown the sausage over high heat. Press Start/Stop when the meat is browned and crumbled.
- Break noodles in half and place over the meat. Alternate the direction of the noodles back and forth in a # pattern. Pour sauce over the noodles, then fill the jar with water and pour that over the top. Be sure the noodles are completely covered.
- You may need to add a bit more sauce or water (or gently stir things around a bit) to get everything covered up.
- Press STEAM and set timer at 10 minutes, then press Start/Stop. Let it release pressure naturally for 5 minutes. After the clock reads "LO5" do a quick pressure release.
- Stir well with a wooden spoon to distribute the meat evenly throughout and break up any clumps of noodles. Sauce will thicken up a bit. Serve with garlic bread and salad for a quick meal!
Calories: 813kcal | Carbohydrates: 85g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 37g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 86mg | Sodium: 837mg | Potassium: 541mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 44mg | Iron: 3mg