Crockpot Express Beef StewPrint
- 1 Pound Beef Stew Meat
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Cloves Garlic Minced
- small Onion Chopped
- 8 Ounce Bag Baby Carrots Cut Into Slices
- 1/2 Pound Potatoes Cubed
- 1 cup Beef Broth
- 1 10 Ounce Can Tomato Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 2 Tablespoons Water
- Add the olive oil to the Crockpot Express and turn on the SAUTE function. When the oil starts to sizzle add the meat and season with seasoning.
- Cook the meat until Browned on all sides.
- Coat with flour and stir to cover.
- Add the beef broth and use a spoon to scrape the brown bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce, onion, carrots, potatoes, and tomato sauce.
- Close the lid and steam valve on the Crockpot Express
- Select MEAT/STEW for 35 minutes.
- When done, allow the pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes before doing a quick release.
- Mix together the cornstarch and cold water in a small bowl and stir into the stew until thickened.
Calories: 203kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 939mg | Potassium: 766mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 5445IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 52mg | Iron: 3mg