Crockpot Express Corned Beef & Cabbage
- 1 corned beef brisket 3-5 lbs
- 3 carrots peeled and cut into large chunks
- 3/4 lb small red potatoes halved
- 1/2 head green cabbage cut into wedges
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon parsley chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- grainy mustard for serving *optional
- rosemary or thyme
- Remove the corned beef from the package. Rinse with cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place the rack in the Crockpot Express
- Place corned beef brisket on the on the rack. Add the spice packet, garlic and 4 cups of water.
- Select "Meat" and set to 90 minutes.
- Once time is up, quick release pressure. Remove corned beef to a platter and cover with foil.
- Without discarding liquid, add potatoes, carrots, and cabbage to pressure cooker, you may remove the rack if desired.
- Cook at high pressure for 4-5 minutes. Do a quick pressure release before removing vegetables.
Calories: 374kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 1878mg | Potassium: 942mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 5186IU | Vitamin C: 75mg | Calcium: 66mg | Iron: 3mg