- 1 pound tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tablespoons onion diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh herbs oregano, basil, parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pinch sugar
- pasta for serving
- Add the tomatoes to a blender and blend until smooth
- Set your Crockpot Express to Saute. Once hot add in the onions and garlic and cook until translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add the fresh herbs, and salt and pepper
- Pour in the pureed tomatoes and set to SOUP. Set the timer to 10 minutes.
- Slow release
- Toss with ravioli. Top with Parmesan
Calories: 88kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 8mg | Potassium: 299mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1198IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 1mg