Crockpot Express Honey Barbecue Pineapple Meatballs
Delicious bbq meatballs in a crock-pot with honey, bbq sauce and pineapple chunks are sure to please the whole family!
- 1 - 18 oz bottle honey barbecue sauce
- 1 package family size meatballs, frozen - see below for link
- 1 - 20 oz can pineapple chunks
- 1 cup water
- Place the steamer basket into the instant pot. Add in one cup water. Pour meatballs into the steamer basket. You may also use a trivet. Just want to keep the meatballs off the bottom of the pot.
- Place the lid onto the instant pot. Set the valve to the sealed position. Press the pressure cook or manual button and set timer to 6 minutes. Once the instant pot stops counting and beeps. Release the pressure by turning the valve to the open position.
- Remove meatballs to a bowl. Remove steamer basket or trivet. Drain liquid. Place insert back into the instant pot. Place meatballs back into the metal insert.
- Pour in the barbecue sauce and turn on saute mode on normal heat. Drain pineapple and place into the instant pot. Stir well and heat just until the barbecue sauce and pineapple is warm.
- Turn off saute mode and serve with a side of beans or slaw.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 330Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 1389mgCarbohydrates: 78gFiber: 3gSugar: 66gProtein: 2g