This Crockpot Express Ham is super juicy glazed with brown sugar, honey, and pineapple sauce. It is the perfect dinner recipe for Easter, Thanksgiving, or Christmas.
As a general rule, you want to cook the ham for about 2 minutes per pound on high pressure. Below are the suggested times based on ham weight:
3-pound – 4 minutes
4 pound – 5 minutes
6-pound – 6-7 minutes
7 pound – 8-10 minutes
8 pound – 10-12 minutes
Crockpot Express Brown Sugar Pineapple HamPrint
- 1 Semi-Boneless Ham around 7 pounds
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- Put the trivet in your Crockpot Express arms up. Pour the pineapple juice on top.
- Add the brown sugar and ground cloves directly to the ham.
- Set the vent to close. Cook high pressure for 15 minutes.
- Let natural release until done.
- Turn on BROIL and cook for 5 minutes to brown the top.
- Remove ham from the Crockpot Express. Cover with foil and let sit for 10-15 minutes before carving.
- Optional - pour the remaining liquid into a bowl for dipping, or hit the saute button and reduce to make a glaze.