Crockpot Express Brown Sugar Ham
This Crockpot Express Ham is super juicy glazed with brown sugar, honey, and pineapple sauce. It is the perfect dinner recipe for Easter, Thanksgiving, or Christmas.
As a general rule, you want to cook the ham for about 2 minutes per pound on high pressure. Below are the suggested times based on ham weight:
3-pound – 4 minutes
4 pound – 5 minutes
6-pound – 6-7 minutes
7 pound – 8-10 minutes
8 pound – 10-12 minutes
Crockpot Express Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 Semi-Boneless Ham around 7 pounds
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- Put the trivet in your Crockpot Express arms up. Pour the pineapple juice on top.
- Add the brown sugar and ground cloves directly to the ham.
- Set the vent to close. Cook high pressure for 15 minutes.
- Let natural release until done.
- Turn on BROIL and cook for 5 minutes to brown the top.
- Remove ham from the Crockpot Express. Cover with foil and let sit for 10-15 minutes before carving.
- Optional - pour the remaining liquid into a bowl for dipping, or hit the saute button and reduce to make a glaze.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 20 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 996Total Fat: 67gSaturated Fat: 24gUnsaturated Fat: 39gCholesterol: 248mgSodium: 4750mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 1gSugar: 6gProtein: 86g