- 2 pounds mixed fish and seafood, White firm fish, baby scallops, clams, shrimps, mussels, calamari
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 can diced tomatoes, 28 ounces
- 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- black pepper
- sea salt
- Pinch saffron threads, 15-20 treads
- Clean and wash the fish and seafood. White fish should be cut into a one-inch piece.
- Select "Saute". Heat olive oil, add garlic, basil, parsley and saffron. Cook for 30 seconds.
- When you can smell the garlic, add wine and let cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add diced tomatoes, salt and pepper. Let cook for 10 min.
- To the boiling tomato stew, add the fish and shrimp. From this one, stir VERY carefully to not break up the fish. You are more of moving them around then stirring.
- Add the rest of your seafood and let everything cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Turn off and serve in bowls, top with parsley. Add bread for dipping!
Calories: 234kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 381mg | Sodium: 1177mg | Potassium: 146mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 74IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 225mg | Iron: 3mg
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g