Crispy Crockpot Express Baked Potatoes
- 4 medium/large Russet potatoes
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Wash/brush each potato to clean the skins. Poke several times with a fork.
- Coat with olive oil and salt and pepper
- Pour water into the inner pot. Stack potatoes up on a handled trivet (for easy removal) and lower into the pot.
- Close and lock the lid, turning the steam release valve to closed. Press MANUAL and select 30 minutes
- When the cooking time is up, open the steam release valve to do a quick pressure release. You can serve them just like this.
- If you like crispy baked potatoes pour out the water. Add more oil to the potatoes and more salt. Put back on the trivet and lower back in. Select AIRFRY and cook for 4 minutes. Shake half way through to move them around.
- Lift the potatoes out of the pot and serve with butter, sour cream, chives or your favorite toppings!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 140Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 2gSodium: 13mgCarbohydrates: 30gFiber: 4gSugar: 1gProtein: 3g