Crockpot Express One Pot Goulash
Sick of cooking? Let your Crockpot Express do the work for you with this one pot goulash recipe. Prep, put in the crock and set and forget it! A perfect meal in under 20 minutes!
- 1 lb ground beef lean
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper chopped
- 3 cloves garlic diced
- 1 cup onion chopped
- 1 can diced tomatoes 14.5 oz can
- 1 can tomato sauce 14.5 oz can
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 box large elbow macaroni dry
- 2 cups beef borth
- 2 bay leaves
- Select SAUTE and heat the pan
- Add the ground beef and cook until done. Remove to drain the grease
- Add the oil and add the onion, garlic, and peppers. Cook until translucent
- Select STOP
- Add the tomatoes, broth, and pasta.
- Close the steam vent and select MANUAL and select 4 minutes.
- Once done, do a quick release. Stir an serve!
Calories: 249kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 54mg | Sodium: 681mg | Potassium: 798mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 623IU | Vitamin C: 27mg | Calcium: 63mg | Iron: 4mg