- 10 ounces Chinese egg noodles
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 chicken breasts sliced thinly
- 1 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup lite soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 carrot thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup onion slices
- 1/2 cup shredded cabbage
- Cook the egg noodles one minute shy of the directions.
- Drain and toss with sesame oil in a bowl to coat.
- Set instant pot to sautee
- Cook the chicken 3-4 minutes on each side until cooked through. Add in the red bell peppers, ginger and garlic and cook them for 1-2 minutes, stirring frequently until just softened.
- Add in the water, soy sauce, cornstarch, vegetable oil and oyster sauce into the skillet.
- Add in the carrot, onion and cabbage and cook for 1-2 minutes before adding back in the chicken and egg noodles.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g