Welcome to the world of mouthwatering flavors and effortless cooking with our Crockpot Express Chili Mac recipe!
If you’re on the lookout for a comforting and delicious one-pot meal that will become an instant family favorite, you’re in for a treat. In this easy-to-follow guide, we’ll walk you through how to make Chili Mac – a delightful fusion of zesty chili and creamy macaroni, all cooked to perfection in your alternative slow cooker.
Our Crockpot Express Chili Mac is not just a meal; it’s a symphony of taste and convenience. Imagine tender ground beef infused with aromatic spices, perfectly cooked macaroni bathed in a rich and savory chili sauce – a culinary masterpiece that’s sure to warm your heart and satisfy even the pickiest eaters.
Now, you might be wondering, “How can I make this dish even better?” Fear not, because we’ve got some tried-and-true tips and tricks up our sleeves to take your Chili Mac to the next level of deliciousness.
Tip #1: The Perfect Meat Blend For a hearty and flavorful Chili Mac, mix ground beef with a bit of ground pork or sausage. The combination adds a rich depth of taste that will leave your taste buds dancing.
Tip #2: Spice it Up, or Keep it Mild Customize the level of spiciness to suit your preference. Adjust the chili powder and cumin to add a fiery kick or tone it down for a milder version that’s still packed with flavor.
Tip #3: Macaroni Matters Choose elbow macaroni for the classic and kid-friendly version, or get adventurous with different pasta shapes to add some fun and variety.
Helpful Hint: One-Pot Wonder The beauty of this recipe lies in the simplicity of using just one pot – the Crockpot Express! Less cleanup means more time to savor your delectable creation.
So, are you ready to embark on this scrumptious journey? Grab your Crockpot Express, your appetite, and let’s get cooking! Our Crockpot Express Chili Mac is about to become your new go-to dish for satisfying weeknight dinners and cozy gatherings with loved ones.
Stay tuned for the full recipe, packed with all the flavors and helpful hints you need to make your Chili Mac a smashing success. Get ready to savor the ultimate comfort food experience that will have everyone coming back for seconds! Let’s dive in and unleash the magic of our Crockpot Express Chili Mac. Bon appétit! 🍲🔥✨
Other one pot meals to try:
- Crockpot Express One Pot Spaghetti
- Crockpot Express One Pot Goulash
- Crockpot Express One Pot Beef Stroganoff
- Crockpot Express Beef Osso Bucco
- Crockpot Express Beef Stew
Crockpot Express Chili Mac
- Crockpot Express
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 can 14.5 oz diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can 15 oz kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can 15 oz black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can 15 oz tomato sauce
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup elbow macaroni
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Optional toppings: chopped green onions sour cream, shredded cheese
- Turn on the sauté function of your Crockpot Express and brown the ground beef, breaking it up into small pieces as it cooks. Once browned, drain any excess fat.
- Add the chopped onion and minced garlic to the cooked beef. Sauté for another 2-3 minutes until the onion becomes translucent and fragrant.
- Stir in the diced tomatoes, kidney beans, black beans, tomato sauce, beef broth, chili powder, cumin, paprika, oregano, salt, and black pepper. Mix well to combine all the ingredients.
- Cancel the sauté function and close the lid of the Crockpot Express, ensuring the vent is in the sealing position.
- Select the manual or pressure cook function and set the timer for 5 minutes. The Crockpot Express will come to pressure, and the chili will cook under pressure for 5 minutes.
- Once the timer goes off, carefully release the pressure by turning the vent to the venting position. Be cautious of the hot steam.
- Open the lid and stir in the elbow macaroni. Close the lid again, but do not turn on the pressure cook function.
- Select the slow cook function and set it to low. Let the chili mac simmer in the slow cooker mode for about 20-25 minutes or until the macaroni is tender and cooked through.
- Stir in the shredded cheddar cheese until it melts and blends into the chili mac.
- Serve hot in bowls and garnish with optional toppings like chopped green onions, a dollop of sour cream, and extra shredded cheese.