Crockpot Express Southern Style Green Beans with Spinach & Potatoes
This crockpot express green beans recipe is a crock pot express southern-style green bean recipe that is simple and easy, with only 5 ingredients. This crock pot express southern style green beans recipe will also include spinach and new potatoes; this crockpot express southern style green beans crock pot recipe will make the perfect side dish for any of your crock pot meals!
I love using my crockpot express for cooking dishes like this crockpot express southern style green beans crock pot recipe because it’s so convenient; you can use it fast or slow. Whatever works for you!
If you are interested in getting your own Crock Pot Express, you can get one for $66.95 shipped!
- 4 cups green beans, snapped
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 clove fresh garlic, minced or pressed
- 2 cups fresh spinach, stems removed
- 10 small red or golden potatoes, quartered
- 3 cups chicken stock
- Wash green beans and remove ends. Snap to bite size pieces.
- Wash and remove the stems from the spinach. Chop.
- Set the Crockpot Express to "Saute". Add the oil to a saute pan over medium-high heat. When hot add onions and cook for about 5 minutes until soft. Add garlic and cook for another minute to mellow it's flavor out bring out the sweetness.
- Add the stock and green beans to the Crockpot Express. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, onion/garlic mixture. Toss to combine well
- If you want them fast - select "Beans" and cook on high for 30 minutes. Let the steam release naturally.
- If you don't want it quick - select "Slow Cook" and cook on high for 3 hours or low for 4 hours (if needed).
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 155Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 190mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 4gSugar: 5gProtein: 7g