Crockpot Express carmelized onions are a delicious side dish that is perfect for any occasion. They are easy to prepare, and they taste great! All you need to make this simple side dish is some butter, sliced onion, garlic cloves, salt, pepper, and sugar.
To begin your Crockpot Express carmelized onions journey, simply place all of the ingredients into the Crockpot Express. Set to Saute for 4 minutes to start the carmelization. Then set it to SLOW COOL on low heat and let it do its magic over several hours. The end result will be deliciously sweet caramelized onions full of flavor!
Store in the fridge for up to 4 days and enjoy Crockpot Express carmelized onions as a side dish with any meal. They are also great as a topping on burgers, tacos, sandwiches, and more!
Crock Pot Express Carmelized Onions
- Crockpot Express
- 4 large white onions vidalia or sweet
- 1/4 stick of butter
- 2 tbsp brown sugar or white
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice the onions in the thin strips. Set to Saute for 4 minutes to start the carmelization.
- Put all the ingredients in Crockpot Express, set it to its slow cooker function, and let it do its thing for about 6-8 hours.