- ½ yellow onion, peeled and minced
- 1 cups Jasmine rice
- 2 cups chicken stock, may need to alter to fit the rice directions
- 1 small lime, zest and juice
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- ½ teaspoon coarse salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Select Saute - Add oil cook onion for 2 minutes.
- Add the rice and cook for one more minute.
- Add everything else and select "RICE/GRAINS". When it is done, allow slow release. Fluff rice and serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 219Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 466mgCarbohydrates: 43gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 7g