This casserole is an easy, delicious way to enjoy the nutritional benefits of cauliflower without having to spend time cooking it on the stovetop!
This cheesy cauliflower casserole is a delicious, easy-to-make meal that can be enjoyed at any time of day. Made with a medium head of cauliflower, this loaded cauliflower casserole is perfect for an effortless dinner when made in the crockpot. This cheesy and creamy dish is packed with flavor and will leave you wanting more!
How to Make Crockpot Cauliflower Casserole
To make this dish, start by prepping your ingredients: one medium head of cauliflower, one can of cream of mushroom soup, 1/2 cup of shredded cheese (cheddar or mozzarella work well), 1/2 cup of chopped onion and garlic powder to taste.
Just cut the cauliflower into florets and add it to your slow cooker along with the cheese and cream of mushroom soup. Mix until everything is combined then cover with some butter, garlic powder and parsley. Cook on low for 4-5 hours until the cheesy loaded cauliflower casserole is bubbling hot.
Pair this with…
- Crockpot Express Brown Sugar Ham
- 3 Ingredient Crockpot Meatballs
- Crockpot Express Honey Barbecue Pineapple Meatballs
- Crockpot Express Pot Roast
This casserole is a great side dish to any meal, or can be enjoyed as a light lunch or dinner on its own. It’s also an excellent source of vitamins A and C, so it’s a healthy choice that you can feel good about eating. Enjoy!
Crockpot Cauliflower Casserole
- Crockpot Express
- medium head of cauliflower around 2-3 cups of florets
- 1/2 cup of diced onion
- 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces of cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Cut the cauliflower into small bite-sized pieces.
- Place the florets in the bottom of your crockpot and then add the diced onion on top.
- In a separate bowl, combine the cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, garlic powder and pepper until smooth.
- Pour the cheesy mixture over the cauliflower and onions in the crockpot and then stir everything together until coated evenly.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or on high for 2 hours until the cauliflower is tender when pierced with a fork.
- Once done cooking, remove from heat and serve immediately while still hot!