Fresh & Frozen Chicken Breasts
Cooking a chicken breast in a crockpot express is incredibly easy.
- Crockpot Express
- 1.5-2 pounds chicken breast boneless, skinless
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Pour chicken broth into the pot. Place chicken breasts in the broth.
- Close the lid, turn the steam release valve to closed and press “Steam.”
- For large or frozen breasts cook for 10 minutes – smaller ones start at 6.
- After the cooking cycle has completed, allow a full natural pressure release. Check temp, if not done cook another 2 minutes.
- Remove chicken and cut into pieces or shred. Store in the refrigerator for 3-4 days or freeze for future meals.