Perfectly Steam Lobster Tails in a Crockpot Express
This is a quick and easy dish that will impress your guests! Serve with some melted butter and lemon wedges, and you’re good to go. Enjoy!
Crock Pot Express makes it so easy to cook lobster tails perfectly every time. The garlic powder, salt, and pepper add great flavor, and the melted butter provides a delicious finishing touch.
Crock Pot Express Steamed Lobster Tails
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
If you’re looking for an impressive dish to serve at your next get-together, look no further than Crock Pot Express lobster tails.
- 2 lobster tails, thawed
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Season your lobster tails with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Melt the butter in a microwave-safe bowl or in the Crock Pot Express ’s steam rack.
- Place the lobster tails into the Crock Pot Express .
- Pour the melted butter over the lobster tails. Close and lock the lid of the Crock Pot Express. Set the timer for 6 minutes on high pressure.
- When the timer goes off, use the quick release method to release the pressure.
- Serve with melted butter and lemon wedges.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 255Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 141mgSodium: 471mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 11g
Enjoy your delicious and easy to steam lobster tails!