Perfect Crockpot Express Hard Boiled Eggs
Hard boiled eggs are a staple in my household. My kids eat them for breakfast, I pack them up for lunch, and we snack on them throughout the day.
But sometimes hard boiled eggs turn out less than perfect – rubbery yolks or pale insides. The Crockpot Express has made perfect hard-boiled eggs a breeze!
How to cook hard boiled eggs in a Crockpot Express:
1. Fill crock pot with 2 inches of water
2. Add eggs
3. Set Crockpot to MANUAL high for 5 minutes
4. Allow crock pot to natural release the pressure 5 minutes, then quick release remaining pressure
5. Allow eggs to cool in cold water for 5 minutes before peeling shell off
How many eggs can you hard boil in a Crockpot Express?
You can stack up to 24 eggs in the Instant Pot at a time with 1 cup of water. You can easily stack them on top of each other.
Can you overcook hard boiled eggs in a Crockpot Express
You can, they will brown a little. Still edible normally just slightly brown. For the most part the natural release prevents them from being overcooked. Just use the basic recipe!
What is the 555 method for eggs?
You Need To Know About The Crockpot Express 5-5-5 Method
- Add water to Crockpot Express and place wire trivet (or special egg rack) on top. Place eggs on trivet.
- Seal Instant Pot and cook on High Pressure for 5 minutes.
- Let Instant Pot release naturally for 5 minutes. …
- Cool eggs in ice bath for 5 minutes.