Crockpot Express Egg Salad Sandwich is a quick and easy lunch or dinner. Making hard-boiled eggs in your Crockpot Express easy. Cook your eggs at 8 minutes at high pressure, and allow a five-minute natural release for the best results.
- 6 large eggs hard-boiled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives munched
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 slices white sandwich bread
- Place your eggs in to your Crockpot Express
- Add one cup of water
- Cook on manual pressure for 8 minutes.
- Allow to Natural Pressure Release for five minutes.
- Dice the eggs and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Add to bread
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 430Total Fat: 29gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 257mgSodium: 620mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 2gSugar: 6gProtein: 13g