CrockPot Express Loose Meat Sandwiches
CrockPot Express Loose Meat Sandwiches are simple to make for a quick and delicious dinner.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 yellow onion
- kosher salt
- ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 c. yellow mustard
- Kosher dill pickles
- Bread or rolls - your choice!
- Set your Crockpot Express to Saute and add the oil. Once the oil is hot, add onion and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add ground beef and chop with a spatula to break up the meat into small crumbles. Season with salt and pepper.
- Once half the meat has browned, add garlic, Worcestershire and mustard. Stir until combined, and cook the meat is no longer pink.
- Take a piece of bread and toast it. Pile meat onto the roll or bread, top with pickles and cover. Repeat until you have four sandwiches.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 321Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 81mgSodium: 317mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 20g